Patcher of Dragons - Qwinn

Pickysaurus

In response to post #67553571.

Qwinn wrote: Thanks for the kind words all, and to Pickysaurus and Nexus for the soapbox.

Just FYI, in celebration of the PC Gamer article, I'm hard at work on version 3.5 of my DA:O Fixpack. Already got another 30 fixes done for it (including a couple of pretty awesome dialogue restorations in the Mage Origin, about 40-45 lines of voiced dialogue total there) and at least another 30 fixes to come. You can keep up with the progress on it on the thread in the mod's Forums tab.

Oh Maker. I'll have to reinstall DAO just to experience this! I've been using your fixpack as part of my essential DAO setup for years now.

I also have had Qwinn's FixPack in my set of "essential mods" ever since I discovered it almost 10 years ago. Looking forward to another run with QUDAOFP v3.5 when it's released. (Don't have to reinstall DAO though, because I replay it about twice-a-year anyway! :laugh: )

In response to post #67553571. #67576956 is also a reply to the same post.

Qwinn wrote: Thanks for the kind words all, and to Pickysaurus and Nexus for the soapbox.

Just FYI, in celebration of the PC Gamer article, I'm hard at work on version 3.5 of my DA:O Fixpack. Already got another 30 fixes done for it (including a couple of pretty awesome dialogue restorations in the Mage Origin, about 40-45 lines of voiced dialogue total there) and at least another 30 fixes to come. You can keep up with the progress on it on the thread in the mod's Forums tab.
LordRavenclaw wrote: Oh Maker. I'll have to reinstall DAO just to experience this! I've been using your fixpack as part of my essential DAO setup for years now.

Version 3.5 of the Qwinn's Ultimate Dragon Age: Origins Fixpack has been released :) I hope you'll all enjoy.

Now back to QUASIPC...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
In response to post #67544956.

Arkane348 wrote: That explains why your patches are so well done. I switched back to MO2 because of your espfe's. Being 50 sucks, try to listen to your doctor(s).

Just hit 57 myself and outlived my Rheumatologist by 8 years, muahahaha!