Sandbox Anchorage

HAMPOLLO

I was pretty disappointed with the official DLC of Anchorage. The gameplay was dull and "on rails". I did love the winter scenery and the idea of fighting the Chinese invaders was a lot of fun. I wish somebody would do a sandbox Anchorage. You could play the role of a special commando and have orders to wander the map and seek and destroy all Chinese units encountered. Infantry, Dragoons, Chimera tanks, Chinese vertibirds, etc. Maybe the Chinese could have a few special mutant monster troops. You could interact with and help evacuate and rescue American civilians, You could also get quests assigned to destroy important strongpoints. You'd have to forage for equipment behind enemy lines. Maybe you could have squadmates. Of course, the bodies would not disappear and there would be no blue walls as this would not be a "simulation".

I liked the idea of Anchorage, but would much rather have had it presented in regular Fallout 3 mode. If someone who is good with the GECK could do this I think it would be incredibly popular.

Edited by HAMPOLLO