Nifscope Combining Meshes Help

So I have the Black Sacrament Armor mod, and I want to turn it into a personal Dark Brotherhood Replacer. My plan was to combine certain parts of the modular armor and turn it into a normal 4 piece of armor. For example, combining the Cuirass, Tasset, and Pendant meshes into a singular armor mesh. But I can't for the life of me get the armor to combine.

I've copied over the NiTriShape branches of the Tasset and Pendant into the Cuirass, checked the original NiNode of the destination mesh and it says it went from 30 children to 32. The textures are all mapped correctly. But when I get in game it only shows the original Cuirass mesh.

Attempt after attempt and it hasn't shown anything more than just the cuirass mesh. What am I doing wrong?

in nifscope, double click the mesh (BSTriShape) then click BSDismemberSkinInstance at bottom (block details) double click Partitions then Body Part change the value to 32 and do this for all meshes in the armor. cuz whats happening is the other items you integrated are more likely another body part number and will be canceled out by other nifs in game.

hope this helps