CK not displaying script fragments

amokrun1

As the title suggests, when I attempt to view the script information, I get a cannot load fragments error. How can I get the CK to properly display this?

FYI, I was trying to open the scripts of one of the terminals in Far Harbor, and I read that the DLC sub-folders are difficult for the CK to access, not sure how true that is.

As the title suggests, when I attempt to view the script information, I get a cannot load fragments error. How can I get the CK to properly display this?

FYI, I was trying to open the scripts of one of the terminals in Far Harbor, and I read that the DLC sub-folders are difficult for the CK to access, not sure how true that is.

Hey amokrun,

Have you looked at the inside of the folder? The DLC source scripts are in zipped archives, so you just need to extract them. :-)

Look in : Data -> Scripts -> Source -> DLC03

Hey amokrun,

Have you looked at the inside of the folder? The DLC source scripts are in zipped archives, so you just need to extract them. :-)

Look in : Data -> Scripts -> Source -> DLC03

Yes, I saw that, but I was hoping to be able to see it in the CK itself, as I am getting into scripting more now and want to have the ease of accessing it directly instead of searching for it more manually. Thanks though.

So what I have done is found a vanilla terminal that I want to add a message to that once read will grant the ability to craft an object. I created the message and now want to attach the script to make it happen. I figured I would mimic the DLC03 terminal as it does exactly the same thing, so in CK with DLC03 I go to Terminal, find the relevant terminal entry and in the papyrus window find a "cannot load fragment" error. Did I not follow the instructions?

Also, what is a fragment? Is it the same as a script? For a terminal entry, do I have to first create a new fragment/script somewhere? I cannot see a way of doing this directly from the terminal window.

If you go into your fallout 4->data->script->base folder youâll see the DLC folders. Inside each will be a zipped file. Unzip that file so all scripts will be inside the dlc folder.

So when youâre in fallout 4->data->script->base->dlc03 you should have all the PSC files after youâve unzipped them

Script fragments are papyrus scripts, just generated by the CK. When you put a couple lines of code in a terminal, the CK generates all of the header and property information you normally would do yourself if you were coding from scratch.

If you go into your fallout 4->data->script->base folder youâll see the DLC folders. Inside each will be a zipped file. Unzip that file so all scripts will be inside the dlc folder.

So when youâre in fallout 4->data->script->base->dlc03 you should have all the PSC files after youâve unzipped them

Script fragments are papyrus scripts, just generated by the CK. When you put a couple lines of code in a terminal, the CK generates all of the header and property information you normally would do yourself if you were coding from scratI

Yes, this is what I have done. After reading your post I double-checked and made sure the path was identical, still get the same error. No idea what I'm doing wrong.