Steam Weapons

IamF87

I need help because I can't make new nif files myself. So somebody plz make steam powered weapons such as steam rifles. I can handle the ingame details, if you don't want to, I just need meshes, textures, and animations. They should be mostly bronze or something like it. thier would be a coal tank on the persons back and the rifle(That's the first, or only, one I need.) would come off of that and around the body. It should look slightly like the dwemer items from Morrowind. I need this for a mod I am working on and will release the first version of after I have the rifle as it is completely necessary to the whole thing. I have no other work posted here because I have spent so much time on this mod and haven't been able to make any others that haven't been posted over and over again anyway but if you want to see some of my work anyway I will post something but it may take a while also I probably wont post anything big as this is my first mod this big(all others havebeen considerably smaller). My internet connection is faulty so if you do make the weapons just post them here as a resource and I will get them when I can. Edited by IamF87