Table Settings

DavidWhitefang

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this thread just caught my eye and I gotta say very nice work there David! I'm really hoping you'll release a modders resource soon because I would LOVE to use this in my mod I'm working on.

@Myrmaad: Does you're trying out everyone's houses included houses in city mods? haha

Wow, this thread just caught my eye and I gotta say very nice work there David! I'm really hoping you'll release a modders resource soon because I would LOVE to use this in my mod I'm working on.

@Myrmaad: Does you're trying out everyone's houses included houses in city mods? haha

You mean, new villages and sutch?

I haven't yet, I'm having an issue right now, I can hardly test anything at the moment because I'm having a load limit crisis almost daily now.

This mod is David Whitefang's, and it doesn't have anything to do with Giskard. :no: Especially since David is developing his game for non SI Oblivion, so he can't use Giskard's Resource Pack, which Giskard has generously left open to the public.

I still hope fervently that David allows this to become a modders' resource, I can't say enough how much I love it!

• 2 weeks later...