Dawnguard relase date for PC

Mutak94

So, with the advantage of hindsight, it appears that Pete Hines and the others weren't allowed to comment on the PC version of Skyrim because they had secret plans. Someone decided that they should make a surprise announcement at Quakecon, and time the release for PC to coincide with a PC gaming convention. That's why they were being so strange about it. It's probably the same person that wanted to release Skyrim on 11/11/11. They do seem to be going for publicity stunts and surprises. They may be continuing with this type of strategy, so don't be put off if they start behaving mysteriously with the next DLC or game. I assume that they have a team working on Fallout 4 too, so who knows what they will do for that game's release announcement.

Well, yes. It's quite obvious really. Quakecon is practically Bethcon nowadays, or Zenicon if you will, ever since they bought id Software a few years back. But I dont think people have gotten used to it yet. Quakecon is nomally just followed by fans of id Software and Quake, which doesnt sound very special to the younger crowd of gamers who missed their golden days.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading this entire thread, I still can't tell if you're a troll or you just have a habit of embarrassing yourself. But continuing to post butt-hurt remarks because you were wrong about something just makes you look even more sad.

I am sorry, what?

I want you to point out my butt-hurt remaks, or even better -- where I have ever been wrong. If anything, I have been right the whole time.

And no, I will not stop doing what I do. People acted like retards before the CK came out, believeing it would never come out, and the same was done now with the DLC. If people can't see their own foolish way of thinking, I am going to show it to them. If that is a problem for you, i suggest you simply ignore me and move on with your day.