No zip file plz help...

candycakesweet

gandalf@ when i dowload a z. zip it looks like the last picture but the icon is more black than red..

Hmm,This is the way all my(first pic) omods look.Perhaps a Vista thing lol? All my 7-zips look like the one on bottom.sssstrange....

more black than red? That sounds like an exe. Exe's are "self extractors". Simply click on it, and it'll start. Some, depending on just what you're trying to implement, ask for instructions as you're going through it.

Tell me what the downloads is/are. If it's an exe, it can't be anything but Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Francesco's, Oblivion patch, SI patch, Unofficial Oblivion patch, Unofficial SI patch, Immersive Interface, BTmod...those are the ones I can think of off the top of my sleepy head.

Ehm... I did what you said but only OMOD worked. For example after I checked the box in the Data files, I went to buy the house in Bravil (Bravil sea Domes). Well I bought it and when I got in I started falling and falling, which means that there is no house. The same thing happened with Apachii godess store. When I got in that shop, the girls inside were yellow with an exclamation mark inside and when I put the clothes on the body disappears. What is that supposed to mean? (oh lord! :wallbash: )

Archived