To change the BDA armor model for other models.

FJD

Hi there! I have no idea about using the "Dragon Age Toolset", and I have also no idea if it is possible to do what I wanted to ask, a request: I wonder if it´s possible to change the dwarven model of armor of the "Blood Dragon Armor" to some other nicer models of armor?

I mean to keep the BDA in silverite material type, and the BDA textures, but to change the model of armor for the Heavy Armor item variation B (chest, boots and gloves), and with the Heavy Helmet item variation 1B (it would be to make a new set like the "Diligence Armor Set" and the "Griffon´s Helm", but with the textures of the BDA).

The other options are to change the model of armor for the Massive Armor item variation A (chest, boots, and gloves), with the Massive Helmet item variation 2B.

And the other option is the Massive Armor item variation E (chest, boots, and gloves), like the "Juggernaut Armor Set" but with the Massive Helmet item variation 2A.

In both cases with the BDA textures and in silverite.

If there is someone interested in doing them, may I suggest to make them with good stats, and to add a kite shield (with the Red Dragon), a long sword, and a great sword, for making a full set?

I think the BDA would be much nicer with these armor models, instead of its original dwarven style.

Honestly, I would like to get the three sets :P

Thank you!

Edited by FJD

Well, I just wanted to ask, I think that those sets with their appereances such as the BDA would be some really nice armor sets mods (more than the original one, I think), but if it´s so complicated to do them ... :(

Anyway, thanks!

Edited by FJD