Issue with Anto Haitstyle/CharGenMorph Compiler

miladygrimm

So I am either having one big issue or several small issues compounding on one another. Let's see if I can explain.

I am trying to get Anto Hairstyles in my DA:O game. I have installed it using DAModder and manual installation, neither of them worked.

Going back and looking at the creators notes I saw that I may have to use the CharGenMorph compiler to make everything work. Alright, so I do that.

CharGen says I do not have the right paths I go through, edit them to match properly as the notes for the compiler tell me too, and it STILL says it can't find my packages\core\override

But it's there.

Help?

Your issue is not with Anto hairstyles then. You just have to use chargen compiler properly.

This program is searching for chargenmorphcfg.xml files. chargenmorphcfg.xml file is inside your override folder. If it finds more chargenmorphcfg.xml files in subfolders then it combines them together into new chargenmorphcfg.xml in override folder.

If program cant find chargenmorphcfg.xml then you didn't show the right path to it.

Your issue is not with Anto hairstyles then. You just have to use chargen compiler properly.

This program is searching for chargenmorphcfg.xml files. chargenmorphcfg.xml file is inside your override folder. If it finds more chargenmorphcfg.xml files in subfolders then it combines them together into new chargenmorphcfg.xml in override folder.

If program cant find chargenmorphcfg.xml then you didn't show the right path to it.

But I have made the right file paths.

Paths seem to be setup properly. Make sure you do have chargenmorphcfg.xml file in override folder try to find it using windows explorer. If it is there but not working then in chargen compiler click on compiler tab and click on generate default dao chargenmorphcfg.xml

After that it should work.

• 3 months later...