Infinite Health?

Tsukika

I'm a cheater. Yup, I said it. I cheat in games.

Not ever the first time through; I always play the vanilla game through at least once, and at least through the main quest, without modding or cheating. However, since I've played Fallout 3 before, back when I wasn't even aware of the modding community, I would like to make this play-through a bit less of a hassle. In Skyrim, I use the console command 'tim', which makes it so that my health does not drop to or below zero, and it offers NONE of the other cheats that come with god mode. For example, you still loose health and stamina, and you do not have the ability to run while over-encumbered.

To my knowledge, though, Skyrim was the first Bethesda game to ever include such an option, and while I'm aware of the 'tgm' command in Fallout 3, this is not the course I want to take at the moment, since I love repairing, collecting ammo, and having a limit on my VATS points. God mode makes all of these infinite, which takes away more from the game than I want to. All I am looking for is a way to eliminate health as an issue for me, since I find it very un-immersive to die and have to reload a save.

I've done plenty of searching and have only found suggestions to use 'tgm', which is not what I want, as said above. Does anybody have any recommendations for mods I could use to achieve ONLY infinite health (or something similar to the 'tim' command in Skyrim)?