SPOILERS; Paarthurnax?

Vercalos

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you recommend?

• The Paarthurnax Fix
    • Paarthurnax Choices plus3
    • The Paarthurnax Dilemma

I'm suddenly realizing how many mods there are for this, so I'm not sure which one to choose. All three basically do the same thing, with some variation. Which do you recommend and why?

Right now I have the Paarthurnax Fix installed(but haven't gotten nearly to that point yet), but I also decided to install SkyHavenTemple Enhanced, and given that the author plans on expanding the questline, I'm afraid it will conflict with the Paarthurnax Fix, as that author also plans on expanding the questline,

Edited by Vercalos

I use the choices plus 3 because it works and is simple. Not to knock the other 2, I've never tried 'em so am not really sure what they even do. I just wanted out of the contrived vanilla dilemma, nothing more, and got exactly that - mind you, the chance to berate Delphine (with some very nicely crafted dialogue) was a bonus.

Edit: I'm glad you posted this cuz it made me realize I'd forgotten to endorse that mod!

Edited by kevkiev

Everyone wants more choices, so go ahead and install parthurnaax choices plus 3 mod! You won't think talking to parthurnaax is a waste of time after that, that's for sure. Also Delphine is a anti-dragon jerk who bosses you around even though you're the dragonborn. KILL HER