Insane Skyrim Glitch

NeonDX7

Hey I had a dead dragon land beside me to going to whiterum but never paid it any attention, and sometimes I restart my game and may of not gotten to the point to find out Paarthurnax died!.. I restart three times or more a week being picky or OCD on something I did in game!.. Edited by sinnerman69

Hey I had a dead dragon land beside me to going to whiterum but never paid it any attention, and sometimes I restart my game and may of not gotten to the point to find out Paarthurnax died!.. I restart three times or more a week being picky or OCD on something I did in game!..

Hmm.... It might be Paarthurnax, is the corpse still there?

Those are painfully slow loading times. I see you disabled SSAO. Do you have DoF (Depth of Field) enabled? If so, turn it off and see if that helps.

Since you asked for a ENB recommendation, I'm currently using Vibrant ENB (no shaders, SSAO and DoF turned off). It looks great with no performance hit.

Another one I have my eye on is JENB. He has a performance preset based on ENB 0.108 which I think is worth looking into. It doesn't have the fancy stuff so it should be easier on the system. And if you like playing with ENBs like I do, get yourself the ENB Customizer. Just makes life so much easier.

I run the realistic lighting mod, you know it? I might look at the ENB customizer, looks pretty cool.

Like I said I restart my game a lot from the beginning!.. all old saves are deleted

The last 48hrs I've been trying to pin point which of the mods of mine was causing problems and I started 7 games from the beginning to find the problem mod, I put in three mods per game tell I determine which is the problem!..

I may of tracked it down to a mod being in the wrong folder!..

• 5 months later...

For me Paarthurnax fell on my road while I was running to High Hrothgar (long after finishing main quest). Greybeards talk with me no more, and I can't talk with the only dragon who ever wanted to talk with me. So sad(((

Question to all who has this glithch: did you use a console for finishing quest on killing Paarthurnax (given by the Blades)?