Request For MegaMan Armor Mods/packs

MadnessHEROZero

So As i Have Spent Months Searching for Mods Based In the Mega Man Universe for Fallout 3 and Found.....nothing,

(and as a Huge fan of the (Good) Mega Man Games And the Fallout Series) I Believe these two Universes Would mesh well as in Both universes the Planet Earth ends up as a Nuclear wasteland.

these are the Characters I would like to see as Playable (either as random npc Wastelanders and/or as player wearable Power Armors) (for Reference sake, I listed the Series Each Character is found in.)

Zero (Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, ZX, ZX Advent)

X (Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, ZX, ZX Advent)

Axl (Mega Man X, ZX Advent)

Dynamo (Mega Man X)

Vile (Mega Man X) (looks like a Purple Boba Fett with a missile launcher strapped to his right Shoulder)

Omega (Mega Man Zero, ZX, ZX Advent) (Since Zero From Mega Man Zero Almost Exactly the Same, I am Referencing Omega"s First Form which is a Two story Tall white Battle Suit, which similar to fallout's Power Armor... just bigger) (note Doesn't have to be as Big as it should be, Just Playable would be fine, tho it would be Really cool to See your enemies from a Liberty Prime Viewpoint....)

There Are many, Many More Character from the series that would be nice to add, but seeing as there is so much Story one can Add with Just these Six Character, to add anymore would Literally overrun the Original story arch of Fallout.

I high recommend these characters for Fallout, The world is full of Mega Man fan boys and Fan girls that would love this.

Sure Fallout has Lots of fans already, but what the hell, if this mod brings Anywhere from Ten to one thousand new Fans into the Fallout universe, then it is totally worth it!

Yes I Know Chances are that Asking for A mod Of Capcom Copyrighted Chaaracters might get me banned, and that posting a This Pic i made of those same Charactersl also might get me banned as well. if that happens I wish to say Sorry to Nexus Forums. I had no wish to Break rules or cause trouble, but to me, the possible Rewards of having characters that i grew up with and love be playable in Fallout 3, well it far out weighs the risk involved. and if you take the time to think about it, i am sure there are characters you know and love, that you would do just about anything to see them in fallout as well.

Thank you For your time.

(Form Left: X, Dynamo, Axl, Omega, Zero, Vile)

Edited by MadnessHEROZero