Summon Everything

Doesntcareaboutname

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a summon everything mod?

• Hell yes, make SE a reality like it practically should have been in vanilla.
    • No, for some nonsensical reason, I have a problem with this mod idea

Can we simply get a spell to cast onto any being in the game making it summonable, on touch or a projectile of energy or whatever that just adds whatever being it hits to our spell repertoire as a summon i.e. a summon friendly to the player of course? It should probably have an indicator tag (I'm thinking SE) toward the beginning of the spell names just after the word summon so that we can know which one is the summon from this mod, not that it's necessary, do it however, just please, make this obviously possible mod. I say make it something to cast onto the desired summon because learning it from a scroll doesn't account for modded creatures / actors.

A Summon Everything, please do make this mod. I just know it's possible, look at that pokemon mod for crying out loud, and the fact that we can set things as summonable in the CS or that it's possible to create actor clones in the console and such, these overwhelmingly confirm that this is more than possible, at least in some form.

Additionally, maybe in some later version casting the spell on someone should bring up a dialogue box that ask the player as to whether or not you're certain you want to make a summon of that actor or creature. Oh and if and when you do make this mod, capable of summoning practically everything, don't make it require something annoying like 100 conjuration like Hentai Mania has with it's summon, that's not fun. Also, a thought for consideration, though not at all a problem. possibly make setting the follow distance for each summon possible to account for giant summons if that's a problem, and do make the corpses of creatures / NPCs accessible to the spell function, players would hate for it to not work on the dead.

If somehow it isn't possible to create a spell that makes other spells, you can make a counterpart spell or an item that using opens a menu for us to summon from a list, I've seen plenty of similar menus (e.g. mark and recall, Vailena config et cetera) to this.

Edited by Doesntcareaboutname

This would very much be possible, though the only way I see it effectively done would be to somehow set particular scripts for every single creature in the game that detects on spell cast the summonable counterpart of the targeted creature. This would still not affect any modded creatures and would be extremely tedious job, modifying every single creature in the game, and oh, I still didn't mention the possibility of conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...

[ActorID.]CreateFullActorCopy . some issues with it and it would create game save bloat.

newRef.DeleteFullActorCopy . also some issues.

I would suggest creating the spell as a scroll to give it limited uses. Use two different spells (with a few, I'm thinking five, copies of each for different summons). The first spell (scroll) would create the copy, set it's faction, AI, ref, and places the copy in a cell ready to be summoned. Then the learnt spell would call the summon to you.

Also, it would be easy to create a spell that's not a strict summon, more of a teleport friendly to you. You could have two learnt spells, one to mark the NPC to be summoned and a second to summon him/her.

I'll give this a go soon. I want to summon Dagon :biggrin::D

I like the idea, if you can make it. I can't figure out how to do this as I'm not good with Obse. I have potions in my mod, Tharnstein, which summon regular creatures. But to go back on topic, it would be easier to make a teleport spell. Also it would be called "Summon Target" instead of summon everything. When I added my vote, I thought you were talking about some sort of greater power to summon all summonables at once (it can be done). You could make is so that you can only use it once a day and it drains your healt to 1 or something.

But yeah, it would be cool to Haskil anybody.