Your Army ( oblvion)

tyreil829

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have 100 bosmer archers in Ranger armor (made by the maker of the hashashin armor)

50 Bosmer assassins/thiefs with alteration magic wearing addonays ranger robes with a black good

100 rogues (work as fast foot-soldiers. diffrent races wearing the armor that comes with addonays elven weapons and a black hood)

i would Attack every imperial legion soldier i saw. Hunt them down in the forest.

i do this untill they got no more soldiers to invade valenwood and chop down trees.

then i will attack the citys take everything and burn everything. then ill go back to valenwood :biggrin:

Hum, with a bit of imagination this thread becomes really interesting :D

The mod servant of the dawn gave me a pretty well idea of what my character would do with an army of 250 men which is roughly what? the size of a company or a battalions...

Serving Mehrune Dagon (I like the bad guys ) 50 acolytes and 200 daedra of all sorts mostly markinaz and a some xivilaz for the fun.

Of course other types of daedra as pets ^^

With this the plan would be to get out of that pocket that is paradise (boring after a while) and establish a whole new province by burning to the ground a city such as ...Kvatch :) (yeah once again, I like that ^^ )

That for final goal to allow all kind of non human/khajit/argonian/elf races to walk on cyrodiil in a safe place.

Oh and did I forgot to say that those who would be the less respected would be the elfes followed by the human?

Argonian and khajit being just...common folks: no threatened but not respected either ^^

As it is too much a pain in the neck to rule a small country 8 daedra lords would rule the common affairs...

Ok I stop my dreams of power :D

That gave me an idea to develop with my character ^^

Hum, with a bit of imagination this thread becomes really interesting :D

The mod servant of the dawn gave me a pretty well idea of what my character would do with an army of 250 men which is roughly what? the size of a company or a battalions...

A Squad is between 6-10 troops

A Platoon is 3-5 Squads (20-35 troops)

A Company is 4-5 Platoons (80-125 troops)

A Battalion is 4-5 Companies (160 - 600 troops)

250 Troops would be around two Companies... maybe an overstrength Company with some attachments. Leadership would hold rank of Captain, perhaps Major at-best.