Not sure about buying Dungeon Siege 3

macaren15

On one hand it is made by one of my favourite companies( Obsidian ) which is known for it's great stories and writing, decent gameplay and lots of bugs

But Ithe opinions I've been hearing about DS3 are the opposite of what I've stated above( good gameplay, almost no bugs and a rather simplistic and uninteresting story )

Your thoughts?

Edited by macaren15

On one hand it is made by one of my favourite companies( Obsidian ) which is known for it's great stories and writing, decent gameplay and lots of bugs

But Ithe opinions I've been hearing about DS3 are the opposite of what I've stated above( good gameplay, almost no bugs and a rather simplistic and uninteresting story )

Your thoughts?

If you're hoping for something along the lines of DS1 and 2, you'll be highly disappointed. Other than that, the game didn't really pull me in.

Whilst number 3 is not like the other 2 games, I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed the game. You get 4 different character choices two magical, one tank and one ranged. I loved the graphics, its a pretty world, and altho the camera is a little glitchy at times and the angle peculiar its a great deal of fun.

If you want a time waster and a pretty decent storyline that will be continued by the look of it, give it a go, not bad for the price. It's similar to Dawnguard and lasts longer so is better value for money lmao :D