Fallout 4 and Long Load Times

llloyd

Did you get the load accelerator yet, btw? Because most of that waiting at the loading screen is Bethesda loading a bit, waiting for the next frame, loading a bit, waiting for the next frame, etc. Most of that time isn't even spent waiting on the HDD, it's spent pointlessly waiting for the vsync, for some unfathomable reason.

Bethesda programming at its finest, folks...

Well... If I poke at the mod page for that, says it doesn't do much for HDD installs. Won't be a SSD install until I figure out where to get $350 to $550 (depending on which SSD I get) for the SSD.

Oh... Strike two, it will disable my ENB as it uses the same .dll file. Which leads to the question, can this load accelerator affect be done with the ENB?

Well, after some extended game play I did run into one bug that I had before and forgot how to fix. When looking down some cloud like spots appear on the ground that move as you move. Anyone remember how to fix that?

Oh... Strike two, it will disable my ENB as it uses the same .dll file. Which leads to the question, can this load accelerator affect be done with the ENB?

No, the load accelerator doesn't work with ENB as I mentioned in my earlier post. I also mentioned that you don't need it when using ENB:

If you ARE using an ENB, you can disable your frame rate cap by using the toggle key assigned to it which I believe is the Home key by default.

Just toggle it on and off during load screens...it does the same thing as the load accelerator.

Edited by RedRocketTV