Custom Follower Head No Face

Niborino9409

Hi, I have been trying to get my racemenu head onto my follower. I have been trying to do it the easy way through nifmerging an oldrim nif but the hair didn't want to cooperate; my follower came out bald no matter what I tried. So I moved my racemenu chargen preset over to SE and exported the head from there. Which in turn makes it so that I can't nifmerge due to the updated nif thingies in SE(went from NiTriShape to BSDynamic). So I opted to make her a custom race from scratch with a custom head and stuff. It kinda works, just that she has no face. Literally. I am out of options and solutions. :confused: :sad:

Note: I have had this happen after simply racemenu exporting to the SKSE folder but then I have just exported again until I had a face.

I have followed this.

Creating a custom race for Skyrim

And this

I've even looked inside some mods that do the same thing but not quite sure where I am doing things wrong. :pinch:

No face? Yes. Beware: it looks quite scary.

FgfMgDp.png

The "FemaleHeadBretonCelia(def)" has a face, so therefore the preview face should also. It does not however. :sad: Although, when the head is viewed in the headparts window the skin is purple. Could that be it? :huh:

Edited by Niborino9409