Mafia Mod

kimi15

Great idea I like it,

Just to add something: why not focusing more this new family onto something neither the DB nor the Thieves guild really do? plus just a bit of what they do to add some tensions?

I explain it better :

DB kills people

Thieves steal but they don't, as far as I know : deal with skooma, and other special needs from clients, they also don't blackmail merchants. I am only talking about the daily activities as they sometimes do it anyway.

So this family could blackmail, threat people to get money, hurt them but not kill them as long as they have a use for them.

I would add the other idea of identity theft as well : stealing deeds, properties, corrupting imperial officer to transfer them from one people to another in order to make themselves stronger.

Fake Ayleid art opposed with an imperial order who wants to acquire all their knowledge (remember the charred corpse at the top of cloud top? )

Women division a bit like the gang in anvil operating at the flowing bowl

Hope that it gives some helps, nice idea,

couldn't it be linked with the great houses?

By putting this idea into a house instead of mafia or middle aged cosa nostra this stays neatly within the background I think...

Well all of it is just idea, hope that helps :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I though about your idea which I like ^^

I also though about it as something big...too big to say right from the start this gonna be done.

On the other hand it has never been seen before the RISE of a great house/family/guild before (or briefly if you consider the blackwood company.

So what I would suggest is this :

Starting by something very small the very bases of the idea such as a big boss to obey and only one feature i.e: blackmail or just threatening shopkeeper (what I say is or example purpose, I have no idea what would be the simplest. ).

And then, as we get more skilled and why not more people new features are added. A concrete example of something like that would perhaps be the Cyrodiil overhaul project in a much bigger size than what you suggested.

As in real life I am taking a year "off" meaning that I don't plan to go onto any studies during that time I could be free and willing to do it. I would attracted by background writing and scripting sounds interesting.

So I just wait for your reply and see ;)

See ya

Kalas

This sounds to be a very good ide, but it seems that everyone think it's to big. But if a few peoople, maybe 3 or so, team up togheter and do the mod togheter. Then one could make the quests, one could make the head quarter and one could make the extra features. Just a though.