Crash fixes problem with HDT wigs/earrings

somalianpirat3

Sorry Moderator I posted this both in Technical Support and Mod Troubleshooting!

HDT-PE, Skyrim Legendary Edition

With Crash Fixes' UseOSAllocators enabled, HDT WIGS/earrings that were put onto followers (did not come in the mod by default) makes the WIGS/earrings:

freeze

stretch from the place where the hair was loaded

float

And sometimes make the followers invisible!

I have tried:

HDT Invisibility Fix

XML files and to 255

ENBoost

Load Game CTD Fix

60 FPS limit

I don't use ENB or Safety Load.

This is the original code in Crash fixes. The problem goes away when UseOSAllocators=1 is set to 0.

; Info: Completely disable Skyrim's memory allocator and use regular C malloc. That means memory blocks will not exist anymore

; and game will not crash at some arbitrary limit. Theoretically it should also be faster (especially loading screens)

; and eliminate most ILS or freezing issues.

; IMPORTANT!!: You NEED custom plugin loader to run this so CrashFixPlugin.dll gets loaded before the game initializes!

; Here is the link to "SKSE Plugin Preloader": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.

UseOSAllocators=1

What do you guys think? Is the HDT problems related to some memory issue?

I need Crash fixes to avoid crashing after 30 minutes. But I also want HDT wigs/earrings to work on followers with Crash Fixes. halp :(

Second question: Does anybody here use Crash Fixes with HDT wigs or HDT earrings?

Edited by somalianpirat3