A New Type Of PipBoy

kasper221

Hi, i was hoping that someone could help me making a new type of pipboy, i have design but i dont know how to use blender or make animation

the picture is just a little thing because i dont want to wast time if no one will make it but of couse i will make a proper design and upload it if someone says they want to make it

If your not going to put any time or effort in, why would anyone else?

its not that i dont want to put any effort in to it, its just that i dont want to do a lot of work if no one will help me making it

its not that i dont want to put any effort in to it, its just that i dont want to do a lot of work if no one will help me making it

i was more going for something were when you start the pipboy it will flip up and be like a mini computer

Let me share a secret with you.

If you give an artist a profile view of a 1978 cereal box decoder ring, with no description, your either going to get a 1978 decoder ring labeled "pipboy", or your artist will get annoyed and drop the gig.

Im sure there are quite a few amatuer artists on here (both 3d and conceptual) who would gladly work from a small description, and revise repetitively till it finally matches your vision. But that good sir/madame, is annoying beyond belief.

Take 10 minutes, make a few sketches, lateral, profile, and 3/4 views, and write a detailed description with notes annoted to the sketch. If you feel your ability isn't good enough, ask a 2d artist in here to flesh it out foe yoy, multiple views as well as an annotated description will make it a breeze for them, and it guarantees you get what you wanted. After that, find a good and willing 3d modeller and give him the concept. If he knows what hes doing, he should be able to do it easily due to the concept.

Start small, make sure everything on your end (as the designer) is the way you want it BEFORE asking for any help. Work your way through the chain of command with completed works for every step.

Remember, you are in control, and your work influences that of your artists. If you dont show passion or professionalism, neither will they.

Do it the way I described above, and I guarantee you, you will have grade A quality every time.

Good luck,

Payton

Artist@ImaginationDesignStudios

the coolest decoder ring you've ever seen, but alas, that would be completely innacurate.

:thumbsup:

On a related topic I wonder why there wasn't one in the fallout series. That seems like such a perfect cultural fit with the fallout world. Mind if I hijack this idea for some Nuka and sunset swag I'm making Nekronom12? It'll fit right in with the nuka watch.