Dawnguard is out on steam!

funnyhalo

Can someone confirm if you can disable Dawnguard like mods? Like you just check the box?

Yes, you can

Also, I can not get through the door to Dawnguard HQ's. It crashes my game every time I try. I disabled every mod I had and still crashed and even tried a new game and it crashed then tried the COC testing guy and he crashed. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone confirm if you can disable Dawnguard like mods? Like you just check the box?

Excellent question and one I would be interested in knowing the answer BEFORE I would willing pay for the DLC.

Well my Dawnguard is running fine with SKSE

ACE

OCS

several house and armor mods, including Immersive armors

lots of weapons mods including Jaysus swords

Hell...I even have Belua Sanguinaire running(I cant get rid of it with my current save, but the potion and stuff should still work, havent tried yet)

Monster Wars V5 still seems to work, albeit I am running slower when I reach the city gates but this happened before I installed Dawnguard

Also SkyUI works fine

you can disable by ticking the necessary box in whatever mod manager program you use

hope this helps! :D

Edited by Scorch621

Thanks, that's good to know. :D

Just need to know if FNIS and the Unique Player Animation mod will mix well with Dawnguard now.

Edited by Lutine

ooooooh...well...pretty sure Dovahkiins relax works on mine, so I'm sure that would work as well, considering it messes with animations and stuff

I think you should only really be worried with stuff that messes with Vampires or werewolves or the area around Stendars Beacon

just a stupid question...does skse work with nmm ? and how ? do i have to add it in nmm, which one do i finally use to launch the game and is there something i have to check ?

one i a preloader and the other one to...so that quite confuses me o_0

just a stupid question...does skse work with nmm ? and how ? do i have to add it in nmm, which one do i finally use to launch the game and is there something i have to check ?

one i a preloader and the other one to...so that quite confuses me o_0

Google Gophervids SKSE....he does a great tutorial on how to install SKSE....very clear and precise....also gives you the link to SKSE....Do make sure you install the SKSE for 1.7 Skyrim though, or your game won't work....I think the SKSE for 1.7 is still in Beta form, but guaranteed it works.