Previous Elder Scroll Features

omega549

Has anyone considered attempting to add previous features from past Elder Scroll games such as:

-Fame

-Infamy

-Karma (Fallout series)

-Many Joinable Orders of Knights (city affiliated, temple, etc)

-Various factions

-An arena (I know there are some, more like a faction)

-Political applications to factions (such as cant be part of x guild because of x guild, mainly confliction knight factions as most of the vanilla factions arent really conflicting).

The whole Attribute system, Though I agree with Bethesda's decsion that they are largely redundant as abstract numerical values, I thought they could have seperate perk trees, which get perk points (seperate from skill perk points) every 2nd or 3rd level, which add unique abilities, maybe like running faster, jumping higher, etc, etc.

Im sure there could be a ton of unique perks, depending specifically on the capabilities of the creation kit.

Morrowind's Divine Intervention travel system, unique class benefits (not like oblivions class system with major skills and minor skills) such as "brawler" +5 critical chance, weapons speed -5%. etc, or "Paladin" equipping a shield removes staggering effects for the player, Ranged attacks -5% damage. some unique thngs can come from this stuff.

Or, my personal favorite mod of all time "owned" for Fallout 3, which lets the player purchase and recieve rent from any property in the game. could become an entire merchant prince.

Also, is a "Faction" menu in the interface possible, to display all the affiliated organizations and the players position in them, a feature that was removed for a reason i cant fathom.

I understand the complecations, is any of this possible? I would try, but I'll be leaving for Army Basic Tranining in 3 weeks, so i cant hope to get any of it done.

I'd LOVE to see almost all of the RPG features from their Fallout series. I honestly do not mind the statistics and attributes as long as they are meaningful, don't limit character development, and are fun. I felt Fallout (mostly) met those qualifications. I'd also like to see more faction stuff like in their past games. Reputation and infamy were fun.

... Pretty much everything you listed would be fantastic in a modern Skyrim or Bethesda RPG and I hope they all find a way to return.