No Vampires Like Me

tinylewtgriffon

Sigh hope a fix comes soon I can't play if I have to use the console every time. I don't have any scripts that what cause this other then SKSE but even when I don't use that it's the same results. Edited by Herterich

I have found a fix with the console comand player.setrace (your race)racevampire doing this seems to fix the issue but using the vampire lord power removes it and the same problem starts all over again.

This didn't work for me, I keep getting the message,

Expected end of line

Compiled script not saved

Can anyone help me? :S

Sigh hope a fix comes soon I can't play if I have to use the console every time. I don't have any scripts that what cause this other then SKSE but even when I don't use that it's the same results.

Before starting dawnguard go catch sanguinare vampiris than before it turns you into a vampire start the dawnguard quest and before you enter the cave let the disease turn you into a vampire, this should fix the problem of turning back into a mortal after using the vampire lord spell.

Sigh hope a fix comes soon I can't play if I have to use the console every time. I don't have any scripts that what cause this other then SKSE but even when I don't use that it's the same results.

Before starting dawnguard go catch sanguinare vampiris than before it turns you into a vampire start the dawnguard quest and before you enter the cave let the disease turn you into a vampire, this should fix the problem of turning back into a mortal after using the vampire lord spell.

Which Cave? I understand everything else, but which cave?

That should be obvious the one that the leader of the dawnguard sends you too.

Tried that it didn't work.

I'm having the same issue with/without custom race. I was originally playing Temptress but deactivated it to see whether or not I could repeat the issue. Using the mentioned console command does seem to resolve it partially but I've found that using the Vampire Lord power is pretty much broken. Once in the Lord state, reverting is impossible as using the revert ability caused the animation to occur but not the reverting of forms. I'm left in the Lord state minus textures and the ability to attack/interact with anything.

Well after 3 hours of being irritated i think i Have fixed the bug. For myself at least. I wanted to start a new game And when i got to being a vamp lord I got the bug, i didnt have it on my other save idk y, Anyway I tryed everything finally i figured a mod must be causing it. So i made a new game with alternate start picked my race ect. then chose to be a secluded vamp. When i loaded my eyes wheren't that of a vampire. So i figured well s*** if i can get myself to change on the new save that should mean its fixed. So i tryed everything finally something as simple as deactivating dawnguard and and resetting archive invalidation in NMM fixed my problem:D

This fix worked for me. Thank you Orangetsu! :) I'll give you a Kudos! :) I can confirm that this strategy works. :)