So is Dawnguard not loading in the Creation Kit for anyone else?

flossoraptor

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

for me all this didn't work. I downloaded the new CK version (1.6.89.0) and modify the SkyrimEditior.ini (add "Dawnguard.bsa"; add "bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1"), but if I open the CK and load the Dawnguard.esm, the CK just crashes at 89% of the loading process (I just get: "Loading Files 89% (Update.esm)" - and then the crash to the desktop).

Is there someone, who could help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

for me all this didn't work. I downloaded the new CK version (1.6.89.0) and modify the SkyrimEditior.ini (add "Dawnguard.bsa"; add "bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1"), but if I open the CK and load the Dawnguard.esm, the CK just crashes at 89% of the loading process (I just get: "Loading Files 89% (Update.esm)" - and then the crash to the desktop).

The exact thing happen to me, I even try to reinstall everything (Dawnguard, Creation Kit...) and nothing.

Please, I'm desperate :wallbash: , I really need some help

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really getting sick of Bethesda, I'm sorry but as player's we've really come to expect too little from this company.

1) I've seen people saying things like " Bethesda has been really on top of all the bugs, good job " without sarcasm attached to it. Shouldn't you fix the bugs before you release the game? Especially the amazingly bad ones ( anyone else remember release date version for PC? )

2) A good portion of people who play TES/Fallout games are -counting- on the fact that people out there with talent ( I'm not one of them, I'll admit that ) will create excellent and beautiful mods for them and therefor make the game that much more appealing to their target audience, yet they don't release a creation kit with the initial release.

3) When they do release it it's buggy as crap

4) Every single time they add a DLC to it, the creation kit/GECK/whatever goes all to hell again. How the people at Silverlock and Gecko are still sane is beyond my ability to understand.

I'm honestly disgusted with myself for ever buying Dawnguard, I got suckered in by the crossbows, and now even a little peon modder like myself can't get the stupid CK to work, where before I could, albeit with a lot of learning involved to get it functioning.

To all you modders out there who do such a fantastic job, thank you very much.

To Bethesda, stop crapping on your customers

/rant off

***PROBLEM***

I was just on "training" to become VAMPIRE LORD, I turned, game lagged up and crashed, I came in again and says that some objects may not be present, I click continue [ENTER], and puts me back in SLEEPING GIANT INN! Nexus keeps unticking my mod after each relaunching Nexus Mod Manager! Now, I continued playing that way! And when day comes says that MY BODY IS GETTING WEAKER AS SUN GOES UP! But I can't see anything from Dawnguard I discovered, quests I had are just not there! So I am probably the only person on the world that is Half-Vampire Dark Elf!

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

The exact thing happen to me, I even try to reinstall everything (Dawnguard, Creation Kit...) and nothing.

Please, I'm desperate :wallbash: , I really need some help

Here's a solution for it: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/949066-bad-errors-in-ck/page-4

Edited by Variaggrasku