Constant crashes and pauses

ships1

Hi guys, I am 150 hours into the game and just the last couple of days every few minutes the game freezes for about 20 seconds then continues constantly freezing few minutes. This was frustrating enough but now today every time I load up the game after about 4 mintues play time it freezes then throws me back to the steam desktop, usually, not always, steam then starts syncing. I have disabled all mods and tried playing offline mode but it remains the same, freezing 4 minutes in and throwing me back to steam desktop. I've tried on my laptop as well and same thing?? This is driving me nuts and I am hoping someone has a fix, starting to think the problem may be with steam, game was fine until the last couple of days now its unplayable, help

Me to. CTD when i load a save. But i can start a new game and it works so far but 10 or. 20 min later ctd.

And i test it with and without mods is excatly the same. So what now....?

OK the Problem with load of save game are gone after a hint from bben46 in a after tread with unistall reboot and regcleaner. so one prblem solve... thx

Edited by BS375