Dawnguard Turning back into a mortal (FIX)

Orangetsu

It worked for me so give it a shot, Before starting dawnguard go catch sanguinare vampiris than before it turns you into a vampire start the dawnguard quest and before you enter the cave let the disease turn you into a vampire, this should fix the problem of turning back into a mortal after using the vampire lord spell.

It worked for me so give it a shot, Before starting dawnguard go catch sanguinare vampiris than before it turns you into a vampire start the dawnguard quest and before you enter the cave let the disease turn you into a vampire, this should fix the problem of turning back into a mortal after using the vampire lord spell.

I will have to try this. Be right Back. :)

edit which cave? The fort Dawnguard cave?

Edited by JesterKing

just follow the questline like you should the goal is to be a vampire before you are turned into a vampire lord