Volkihar are friendly faction !

Zerafin

Hey guys...

I´m playing a vampire char and just started playing dawnguard. I just wondered that , the first volkihar vampires u meet in the very first dungeon u are sent to ( SPOILER!!!: the one u find the "girl" carrying "something very special" if u now what i´m talking about " SPOILER!!!)

seem to be a friendly faction to my vampire char ... Is this intndet to be or is it a bug ??

anyone knows how to solve this ?

THX

Do you have any vampire mods? If i remember right theres a mod that makes you friendly to all vampires as a vampire. I had to uninstall all my Vamp mods they caused a lot of bugs for me. I doubt it will work after you unisntall the mod, I think it adds your to the vampire faction. So you'll have to use a console code to remove yourself from the faction. Best thing to do would be to just start a new game imo. Only thing i could think of that would cause that.

yeah got plenty of mods altering the vampire system running at the moment . think the bug comes from Ultimate vamirism overhaul ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10908 ) Do you know the specific command? tried : player.removefromfaction 000c4de0 1 & 00027242 1

but still the vampires are not hostile ... Would be great to keep the mod running and just remove from the faction by console...