Npc won't move - dawnguard SPOILER

orctor

Updated with the fix. It is not the most optional fix but atleast you will be able to finish it.

you should mention your fix for others here having problems

I did on the first post. :)

The only thing I had trouble with in the soul cairn was finding all ten pages of that one NPC journal or book, the games menu locked the locations and wouldn't add markesr to indicate where all ten pages or the book was, but I had found two parts of the ten before talking to the guy!.. need a teleport mod for those ten pages :thumbsup:

The only thing I had trouble with in the soul cairn was finding all ten pages of that one NPC journal or book, the games menu locked the locations and wouldn't add markesr to indicate where all ten pages or the book was, but I had found two parts of the ten before talking to the guy!.. need a teleport mod for those ten pages :thumbsup:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Impatience_of_a_Saint

Or: Movetoqt DLC1VQSaint <-- Not sure if that works but it should.

I just encountered this problem today myself, if anyone is still having similar problems, there's simple solution that worked for me. When Valerica keeps repeating follow me, just open console, click Valerica to get her ID (for me 04003b8e), go to other side of the door to the yard and use console command

moveto player 

to teleport Valerica there. Once Valerica is on the other side of the door, she seems to know just fine where to go and leads you to the scroll.

This way you won't miss dialog (if that matters) and the quest should continue normally after that.

I hope this works for others!

• 11 months later...