Npc won't move - dawnguard SPOILER

orctor

• 1 year later...

I know this is a very old topic, but just in case anyone has this same problem in the future, try using Unrelenting Force to hit Valerica. Once she is blown away, she should pick herself up and start moving again normally after a moment.

I am having the same bug. I used unrelenting force and that has not fixed it. I am playing on a PC so console commands aren't an option, unless the console thing IS PC then I would love to know what to do lol. New at the typing in stuff. I have only used it once to go into god mode when one quest goddess kept dropping me out of the sky to my death at the end of her quest. I went into god mode to survive the fall then disabled it. That is the extent of my experience with it so if there is a way, please "splain it simple" lol

Edit: I found a 4 year old post with the "moveto player' instructions and it worked like a charm. Thanks for being here everyone. :D

Edited by ChrissyTheBlesser

spawn a second version of Valerica and do faction commands on that second Valerica and talk to it see if that works

also you could try clicking the first Valerica disabling then reenabling her then killing her and resurrecting her something like that to see if she moves

Console commands are for the PC, Consoles can't use Console commands, oh the irony :smile:

this is a pc mod forum..........

wait nevermind i understand

Edited by skannerz22

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this might be necro'ing an old thread (irronnnyyy) but, I'm also playing on console and the solution that worked for me was:

after you win the fight with the dragon, when she's stuck and won't open the coffin - turn around, leave the way you came in, have the conversation with the dragon and learn the shout, and turn back around and go back in - she didn't move, but when I went up to the coffin she was all of a sudden next to me and opened it like she was supposed to