Help! Do any modders...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone using the Creation Kit can upload mods to Bethesda.net, it's a built in feature. I'm guessing nobody replied because a) it seemed like an odd question since it's assumed most people using this forum would have known uploading to Bethesda.net is a core feature of the Creation Kit, and b) accepting compensation may or may not violate the Nexus TOS and I'm guessing most modders would not want to risk being banned. That's just my two cents. Plus, "I have a project that I wanted to get off the ground" sounds a lot like the precursor one might find on any of the posts in the Mod Request forum, which are typically filled with all sorts of niche ideas and/or labor intensive requests made by end users who have no idea the amount of work that goes into creating quality mods. Not knowing that uploading to Bethesda.net via the CK is a thing, not to mention your limited number of posts, has probably categorized your request along with the hundreds of pie in the sky, never gonna happen, not worth the time ideas in the request forum. Again, that's just my two cents.

That being said, I'm always interested in new ideas. Perhaps you'd generate more interest if you were to offer a few descriptions of your mod idea.