Creation Kit - Adding Tower Problem

Tsewe

Hi everyone, I am at an end.

I've been modding with CK since it came out, but never found a solution for this really weird and annoying issue: I've added towers as objects in Tamriel (for example near Whiterun), but when I go and test it ingame, the towers simply do not appear. They're just absent.

I've tried to tick the LOD in the object window, I've tried to copy paste existing towers from vanilla, nothing.

Please, pleeeaase, any suggestions will be very very welcomed, please! I can't believe anyone has found a way to add towers with the CK.

Sweet Jesus, i've found a workaround. I never thought of searching in the CK bethesda forums... here it is, i am too happy to avoid sharing it!

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1352634-exterior-static-display-nightmare/page__p__20387244__hl__full%20lod%20not%20showing__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=20387244 In there they say this and I can confirm that duplicating the objects, deflagging distant LOD and then replace the original with this and flag it Full LOD does show them in game over long distances.

So basically, yuo need to:

1-dupplicate the base object

2-edit your dupplication and remove "is distant LOD"

3-place that new object where you want to put it

4-open the object window and select "is full LOD"

Tada!!