How to convert HGEC clothing to smaller cup size?

lunasprite13

I just mod for myself, as I'm too shy to release my work. I'm still learning, and my new ambition is to convert my favorate clothing and armor mods to the HGEC A-cup and S hips. However, I haven't got the first idea on how this is done. I mostly make houses and custom races, so clothing is really daunting for me. If anyone can help me get started on this, I would be very, very grateful. Thanks.

I just mod for myself, as I'm too shy to release my work. I'm still learning, and my new ambition is to convert my favorate clothing and armor mods to the HGEC A-cup and S hips. However, I haven't got the first idea on how this is done. I mostly make houses and custom races, so clothing is really daunting for me. If anyone can help me get started on this, I would be very, very grateful. Thanks.

Well, you have to use Blender. Rarely do I have to reduce sizes (yeah, I know, huge shock), but as far as stuff to do in Blender, resizing is fairly simple. However...there is no real tutorial for it. I basically just taught myself, with occasional references to the Blender documentation on its site.

The main things you are going to want to use are proportional editing and, perhaps, the shrinkwrap function, though shrinkwrap is a bit advaned, especially since you have to use weight paint to get the most out of it, its something I've only recently started to use in my modifications.

What nephenee said.

I use proportional edit for practically anything because it shapes the mesh your editing similar to "under mesh". Atleast for me it does (inside the spehere you can resize). I can't explain. I heard lattices are key here but what i understand it's same as proportional edit but in greater scale so to speak.

Correct false?

Edited by Mahtawa

Thanks for the help. I hope I can get it going now. Thanks especially to Nephenee13, not just for this, but you answer questions in almost all of the comments for the mods I've been looking at lately. And you helped me get my adorable x117 races going yesterday (trouble with MBP). Wish me luck. I've been playing around in Blender for almost a month, but I have to admit that my progress with is is slow.