Nude Female Adult Body Mods

DavidWhitefang

Like eh well lets see if I can say this without getting in trouble, watch my wording this isn't Downtown Cork here..la..In game shaped..Like in Roberts female replacer, but then some have wandered into RL, preferences to body hair..soooo.. well that eh like really depends on the situation, shaven can have its advantages.. :whistling:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/thumbup.gif

"Slip sliding away, Oh slip sliding away

You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away".. :thumbsup:

Quote Dezi...I like some hair,its natural looking.

Me too, but slippery is nice also, at times..don't mind me, pain does weird things to my sense of humour...I slip either into the macabre or the fun kinky..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah until you get bitten.

My husband got bitten by a brown recluse in feb 05, and he was hospitalized, had two surgeries, and was on a picc line and out of work for 11 weeks recovering.

This is what happens when you mess with spider nests.

my in game ladies use the "landing strip"

I bikini and thong in RL..smooth in summer

nice . will it be more like oona's shop ? am searching for a nice realistic mature companion.with flirt and mature relationship options.cause most of those companions r bribe taking .or some of them just start with full 100 frm begining . i have no idea how u all make them . but bribing till 60 or 70 is good after tht a bit flirt will make it more realistic to grow a mature relation.

ps. i know , i have a pervy side . plz don't remind me x_x

Archived