how do i get UNP bodies to show up in BodySlide x64?

iSaif96

so basically i wanna modify my the body with bodyslide x64 but UNP is not showing, its just an empty bar but if i install the CBBE body mod the options start to show up only for CBBE but not UNP, is there any mod i can install in order to get the UNP body to show? preferably one with HDT exaggerated body physics?

note that UNP used to show but after uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim and NMM due to an error, the UNP option disappeared

i also have installed this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699?tab=files

and UNP still hasnt shown up in bodyslide

Edited by iSaif96

1.1 Download the LE version of BodySlide manually

1.2 Get SSE Nif Optimizer

2. Extract the downloaded zip/7z

3. Open the extracted LE Bodyslide folder and optimeze every nif thats in the "02 UUNP" Folder (with Nif Optimizer)

4. Copy the BodySlide folder (02 UUNP -> Caliente Tools) in your SE BodySlide Folder (Caliente Tools)

Edited by Guest

1.1 Download the LE version of BodySlide manually

1.2 Get SSE Nif Optimizer

2. Extract the downloaded zip/7z

3. Open the extracted LE Bodyslide folder and optimeze every nif thats in the "02 UUNP" Folder (with Nif Optimizer)

4. Copy the BodySlide folder (02 UUNP -> Caliente Tools) in your SE BodySlide Folder (Caliente Tools)

tbh i tried the steps but i keep getting lost, isnt there any videos or an eaiser why to do it?

i really just need the the UNP HDT to show up outfit/body bar because CBBE is the only thing that showing right now even though i have ''UNP Female Body Renewal - A female face and body replacer'' installed, please please help

You should be able to search for a video yourself

I doubt there is an easier way to do it since you need to get the files from somewhere and since the only BodySlide version that supports UNP is the oldrim bodyslide. I guess you could write the files you need yourself but I doubt that this will be any easier...

UNP isnt a bodyslide-body. You either use CBBE or you get UUNP from oldrim (UUNP is UNP's bodyslide version) if you want to edit your own body in bodyslide

The steps I wrote is pretty much what everyone will tell you. At least I didnt find a more detailed guide when I tried out UNP

.. theres no spoiler option? How unfortunate

I can try to phrase the steps diffrently and more detailed but no idea if this will help you:

1.1. Go to the LE BodySlide page and download the files manually (LE Bodyslide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015)

1.2. Get SSE Nif Optimizer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089)

2.2. Go to your download folder and extract the Bodyslide 7.zip you downloaded in 1.1.

2.2. Extract SSE Nif Optimizer you downloaded in 1.2.

3. Open SSE Nif Optimizer.exe

4. Click on "Browse" and search for [the path of your extracted LE Bodyslide Folder]/02 UUNP, click on it

4.1 "02 UUNP" should now be selected, click "Select Folder", click "Optimize"

5. SSE Nif Optimize will now optimize any nif in 02 UUNP, to make them function properly in SE

5.1. When its done you can close Nif Optimizer

((5.2. If you want you can go into your folder where Nif Optimizer is located and open "SSE Nif Optimizer.txt". If you did everything right so far, there should be nifs listed from your UUNP folder which have been optimized))

6. Now that "02 UUNP" is optimized to be used in SSE, you can open your "02 UUNP"-folder. In it there are more folders: "CalienteTools"->"BodySlide"->"Shape Data", "Silder Categories", "Slider Groups", "Slider Presets" and "Slider Sets"..

7. Now open your SE BodySlide folder (go to your mod manager -> right click on BodySlide outfit studio -> "Open in Explorer") and go into "CalienteTools"->"BodySlide", inside the BodySlide folder there should be BodySlidex64.exe and 5 folders with the same name as the ones mentioned in Step 6

8. Copy "Shape Data", "Silder Categories", "Slider Groups", "Slider Presets" and "Slider Sets" from your "02 UUNP" folder (Step 6) into the folder where BodySlidex64.exe is

9. Open BodySlide and if you did everything right you will find a few UNP Bodies

Its looks harder than it actually is also Im having trouble explaining things properly so this might look even more complicate than it actually is

Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...

Great runthrough Shinfoni, this has been kicking my butt as well. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this but have a question myself.

I'm using the latest UNP Renewal body with HDT and CBP physics enabled and working well. I want to be able to edit the existing body as I want more of a pear shape and Racemenu isn't doing it for me. Should I do your body nif optimizing step on the 02 UUNP mesh in Oldrim Bodyslide mentioned above or the Pre-built UUNP HDT+Morphs mesh or the Physics UUNP mesh to accomplish what I want and not break the current physics?

Thanks in advance!

Rob

Edited by SirRob2016

When I extract Bodyslide Studio for LE, I see multiple UNP variant folders.

02 UUNP

07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs

08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs

09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs

10 1st Person UUNP

11 TexBlend UUNP

12 Physics UUNP

13 Physics No Belly UUNP

Might seem a dumb question, but can/should I use this process on all of them to make them SE compliant?

• 3 months later...

UNP bodies require UNP textures to be installed. So if you have it already just reinstal the body texture you use and UNP variants will show up again in "outfit body" . I use SG renewal unp.

Is it possible to have both CBBE and UNP textures installed? I use UNP (BHUNP) for some unique followers that are UNP based, but CBBE for my own player character. Unfortunately, when working with the UNP variants in Bodyslide, their textures are screwy, so I'm stuck just copying the resultant meshes (from the bodyslide work) and using their original textures and hoping for the best. It *would be nice to have bodyslide play nicely with both CBBE and UNP... Not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anything.

edited for spelling

Is it possible to have both CBBE and UNP textures installed?

Not permanently. CBBE and UUNP change the exact same things - female body and female textures. Hence their meshes and textures have the exact same names - making them mutually exclusive mods. You can always only have one of the two mods installed at a time.

Regarding your special situation: If you want to have UNP textures for editing in Bodyslide, you can always temporarily install UNP textures. Shouldn't be too hard with a mod manager. Once you're done editing UNP meshes, simply uninstall the UNP textures.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you would also have to create the corresponding meshes. When you're done editing UNP bodies, you would have to rebuild your CBBE body for your player character (and standard NPCs). It's a bit of a hassle, but doable..

Algabar,

Thanks. I'll keep that advise in mind. (I kinda figured that the textures were model based. Frustrating. It'd be nice if bodyslide was able to use more than one texture source, (ie support for swapping textures, like swapping presets) but it's not, so I'll just be grateful for what it is. )