Dawnguard: Missing animations?

LadySinestria

Crossbow in third person is messed up, all characters go into the rigid "Default" pose (legs down, arms slightly to the side, think gingerbread men.) Also, one of the NPCS.... the Mysterious Female, some of her animations are also missing. Due to mod conflicts I've had to delete everything and start over once already.

I have:

ApachiiHair

BBLuxurySuite

JSwords

SkyMoMod

RaceCompatability

Cloaks

fenrir-follower

3DNPC

Apocalypse - Spells

Bandoliers

BloodWitchArmor

Hentai'sJamellaArmor

Hentai'sMaxiArmor

MidasSkyrim

numenume elf ear

Pinewood's Cottage

Astaroth Suit

Rayek's end

Remodeled Armor

ShowRaceMenuAlter

DBShreddedTriss

SkyRe (All of it)

OrientalRace

Guild Duelist Armor

TrissArmorRetextured

Unicorn

HentaiVoidArmor

Essential Meeko

Essential Vigilance

Hentai Mixed Armor

118 Weapon Pack

BBP ArmorPack

Armor_Tera_****

DA02 Morrigan

Hentai Succubus Armor

RogueArmor

ken************

tera**********

tera*********

Tera************

Tera**************

Tera ***********

Tera_********

Hawke Armor

Faster Horses

Chesko_WearableLanterns

Censored the esp names of armors downloaded from non Nexus sites, but they are all armor or hair. I'm not seeing anything that would cause the animations to bug out, and I've done the "verify game cache".

Crossbow in third person is messed up, all characters go into the rigid "Default" pose (legs down, arms slightly to the side, think gingerbread men.) Also, one of the NPCS.... the Mysterious Female, some of her animations are also missing. Due to mod conflicts I've had to delete everything and start over once already.

I have:

ApachiiHair

BBLuxurySuite

JSwords

SkyMoMod

RaceCompatability

Cloaks

fenrir-follower

3DNPC

Apocalypse - Spells

Bandoliers

BloodWitchArmor

Hentai'sJamellaArmor

Hentai'sMaxiArmor

MidasSkyrim

numenume elf ear

Pinewood's Cottage

Astaroth Suit

Rayek's end

Remodeled Armor

ShowRaceMenuAlter

DBShreddedTriss

SkyRe (All of it)

OrientalRace

Guild Duelist Armor

TrissArmorRetextured

Unicorn

HentaiVoidArmor

Essential Meeko

Essential Vigilance

Hentai Mixed Armor

118 Weapon Pack

BBP ArmorPack

Armor_Tera_****

DA02 Morrigan

Hentai Succubus Armor

RogueArmor

ken************

tera**********

tera*********

Tera************

Tera**************

Tera ***********

Tera_********

Hawke Armor

Faster Horses

Chesko_WearableLanterns

Censored the esp names of armors downloaded from non Nexus sites, but they are all armor or hair. I'm not seeing anything that would cause the animations to bug out, and I've done the "verify game cache".

i had the same probelm some animations were missing but i just foudn out how to fix it

all you have to do is purge the un wanted mods from your database and if your not sure withc mod conflicts do what i did

i disabled all my mods and had skyrim.esm update.esm and dawnguard.esm on and loged in and checked if the animetions are back up then i log out and i active one mod then i log out again then it got fixed

hope it works for you brah

This most likely is caused by a behavior modifying mod, based on an older Skyrim version. I would like to find the culprit. So could you please do the following checks:

- Which behavior modyfing mods are you using: FNIS (old versions 1.0 or 1.5?), AP, japonese mods from other sites, ...?

- Please look, if you have the following files, in the order that I list them. Then move this file to a different place, and check if crossbow is fixed.

1) data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx

2) data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/0_master.hkx

3) data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/crossbow_direction_behavior.hkx

4) data/meshes/actors/character/characters/defaultmale.hkx and data/meshes/actors/character/characters female/defaultfemale.hkx

(most likely it's because of 4))

Having the same problem. s*** sucks. Also, I haven't found a fix and I have disabled all behavior modding addons (to my knowledge). The only thing I have enabled is dawnguard.esm

(pic related)

http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/12/63/27/30/rufuck10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem. s*** sucks. Also, I haven't found a fix and I have disabled all behavior modding addons (to my knowledge). The only thing I have enabled is dawnguard.esm

had the same Problem. I managed to fix it by restoring the 1.6.89.0 Version of TESV.exe (Update9).

Edited by TLeining

• 2 weeks later...
I have similar kind of problem. I only have nexus mod manager mods, I lost my one-handed animation. I did the same things as you did but I have no results so I am using two handed weapons. Two-handed weapons are not that bad but I like swift weapons. its like you sad, it sucks man. If I can't find any fix, I will remove skyrim and instal it again. Edited by SilverFather