Make a Spell Work on Summoned Creatures

Hello, I'm playng a necromancy mod that allows to summon/animate undeads permanently. Now I want to issue them commands as they are followers, so I downloaded Amazing Follower Tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6656 that introduces a spell that allows to make every NPC a companion.

However, it doesn't work on conjured creatures, it says "Resisted: This is a summoned creature". I'm tryng to fix this (for personal use only obviously) with SSEEdit64 (the creation kit wont open the mod), but without success. How can I do that?

I've never tried with a summoned creature, but with normal followers, your main roadblocks are character voice type, relationships, and factions. The spell probably took care of factions and relationship for you, but if the follower doesn't have the right voice type, they won't give you follower dialog. That is to say, with a normal human follower, even with a "lover" relationship and the right faction ranks, if their voice isn't one that has follower dialog recorded, all they'll ever give you is the quick greetings, like "yes?" and "what do you need." Changing their voice to one used by existing followers then allows the "follow me, I need your help." That being said, I have no idea if a summoned creature can even be given a follower voice type. You might experiment by finding Faendal in the CK, see what voice he uses, and try to apply it to your summoned creature.