Lag, and Server/download issues

hadoumastery

Has anyone else been noticing you can't download anything lately? or is it just me? Not really sure why, but for some reason when I got to download anything, new or old mods. The nexus won't allow it. It keeps saying "Newer mods may not be available due to something not reaching the server" and whatnot. Even if I am DLing an old mod. This has been going on for about 3 days now.

A friend of mine is having the same issue, with not being able to upload.

I was able to upload, but there is a forum glitch and it is allowing my adult content mod to be viewed as not being flagged 'adult'. I edited the attributes and hopefully that resolved the issue. :confused:

The site has been extremely slow to load for the last week. Clicking on a link to bring up the download page takes forever. Trying to download anything is painful. Most of the time trying to use the download with mod manager gives an error message. And trying to download manually is almost impossible. It never used to be like this before the switch to the new server. It's extremely frustrating to say the least.

I have not been able to download anything on the new side of things for a minimum of 8-9 hours after they are uploaded. "New uploads take time to propagate, etc".

The web site itself (and images) appears quickly, however accessing comments, descriptions, etc can be quite slow.I get an occasional Internal Server 500 error. It's been going on for about 4 to 5 days now.

The web site itself (and images) appears quickly, however accessing comments, descriptions, etc can be quite slow.I get an occasional Internal Server 500 error. It's been going on for about 4 to 5 days now.

Yep, switching browsers doesn't help either. I've even tried Opera, same results.

Files uploaded twelve hours or more ago still receive the "New files can take up to an hour to propogate" message, which is doubly frustrating after waiting so long to even get a response. The Updated Files list is no longer showing icons that let us know what's actually been updated. Site performance is overall very poor.

Has anyone heard anything about the cause of these problems and if they are being fixed? Its really gotten bad enough people are putting up mirrors and going over to steam.