Vortex feedback

acidzebra

I just got a new PC, so I abandoned my rickety old NMM install with too many mods to count and started over on Vortex.

Very slick interface, very user friendly, it makes managing mod installs and conflicts nearly effortless. And fast too, deploying new mods is like *snaps fingers*. Awesome.

I have two requests/feedback items:

- Mods > manage rules: this page could use sort options (name/order/etc) & a search filter, even with a modest modlist the amount of rules quickly grows very large.

- Circular dependency resolution: very neat graph, would like to be able to explore this graphical representation of mods whenever I want! One minor peeve is that when I flip a rule or otherwise act on the graph, the new configuration comes into effect immediately and the graph either jumps to highlight the remaining issues or disappears. It would be nice to get a preview so I know if this is a sensible course of action or not, sometimes the effect of a change is not really in line with what I think or intend.

cheers for a great piece of software!

If you are on Vortex 0.17.8, click the upper right three dots and select feedback.

Ever your text from here as a suggestion or feedback. Advantage is that input from Vortex gets tracked - and not forgotten.

Items in Discussion - just get discussed.