Skyrim SE - Random (?) CTDs

Crygreg

Hi

I think this is my fourth thread now, in this subforum alone, but Skyrim just won't let me play in peace.

So here's the problem: I've tried to follow Lexy's Legacy of the Dragonborm (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE) a bit: That means I didn't install every mod or section, but mostly those were (re-)texture mods. Yes, I know. You should follow it in detail, but many mods just weren't to my liking. I first tried a quick test and looked over all the major cities, villages and some nee added or editd locations and I didn't see any issue or got a CTD. But yesterday I started a new game with my main character and first everything worked fine. I chose the “I want to escape this cell“ (and had to use god mode because of omega, know your enemy and Revenge of the enemies the ghosts were really hard and nearly immortal) and I walked towards Whiterun. Then I arrived at an bandit camp, an old checkpoint where they set up their living space and after a hard fight I bestes them. I walked further and I heard a fight near a ruin, and I saw ice spells (frostbite I think) raining and then: CTD. I don't know if that was just random because my specs are low and the game has a lot to handle, or if it really is a mod problem: So: My specs are not entirely low, BUT: Acer Aspire E 15 Intel Core i7 7500U (up to 3,5 GHz) Nvidia Geforce 940mx

And here's my modlist: https://modwat.ch/u/Crygreg/plugins

Please help me. I just want to play Skyrim SE with that modlist. :( If it's the specs, I'll just wait for a new one. Even if the game ctds after several hours, I'd be okay with it. But just let me play in peace. D:

Thanks for any help in advance. :)

PS: Yes, modwatch shows over 300 plugins, but they aren't all active: IN the attached files is the list of only the active plugins:

Hello understood ; its never easy with a big ammount of mods activated..

so did you try LOOT ?? and watch if you had message ?

if you can put here your LOOT ..

try remove and put the last QUASIPC - Unified Patch Compendium ..

( if you dont put him at the last moment )

possible when you install the mod you overwrite somes files used by the precious mod.

everyone here tel you starting test with half of mod deactivated ..

see whats happened.

or try 10 by 10 ..until you find ..

if you find some mods buggy , try put them another time manually if possible ; for erased the corrupted.

Have a Good Day.

but remind evryone had CTD lol..

for me since the last update impossible to play :( without make the downgrad to previous version.

Thanks!

Yes, I always use LOOT, and no, there are no messages anymore I think.

Okay, I'll try that.

I also tried 1 by 1, or at least making a new profile only with the most essential mods and still it crashed.

My guess is Immersive creatures, but I'm not sure. It's said, IC has random ctds when spawn options are enabled but I deactivated them.

If you're having CTDs because of the new update, you have to update every single mod, that uses SKSE Plugins;

Here are a few that I know of:

- Unofficial Skyrim Patch

- Cutting Room Floor

- Race Menu

- Experience

- SSE Engine Fixes

- SSE Fixes

There is also a list of them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SxFQ1qKjrlHjyFekZeZhaA8tY7hv_yvkdcLxCeynffA/edit#gid=0