Are we in need of a Correction DLC?

sinnerman69

can't think of anything else that need's desperate fixen, feel free to add more suggestions

spoiler tags added below in case others haven't experienced these bugs

There's the courier who shows up in his underwear occasionally

The map menus lock up for hints on location both for the base game and dlc

Arcwind point can't be cleared from your map or game menu and Arngeir wont help you after arcwind point comes up

The steward in whiterun wont sell you a alchemy table [dawnguard missed it up]

Dawnguard side [vampire haunter] no persuade challenge to get the moth priest to help the dawnguard, he has to be beaten constantly and is hostile at fort dawnguard with everyone and needs beaten there too and disable and enable was needed on him to read the elder scroll from the vampire daughter !..

Owe this happened the other day well playing ,the courier well give you the same dragon wall location that Arngeir just assign you or well give you a outdated dragon wall clue, one you already did!..

Owe the courier leaves you alone on the road and delivers to any of your homes you may of purchased, to me he's a game breaker!.

Edited by sinnerman69

I hate those bugs they are annoying and funny at the same time. The naked dude courier is the most funny but why are there no female naked couriers hmm?

That naked lizard guy that is only naked because he has some enchanted circlet which can't be worn at the same time as his robes? You would think that while they were making him it would have been obvious but nope. Sometimes I think they leave crap in like that just so someone will mod it out and add to the collection of mods for the game to make the game look like it has more people interested in it than it should have.