Dawnguard, Serana Bug

Jaasce

What the... Well this is weird, all of a sudden I fixed her somehow! No more awkward posing. I wasn't even trying to fix her, yet I somehow did. Here's the various things I did before the fix:

1.) Installed Animated Prostitution (highly doubt that's the fix!)

2.) Ran GenerateFNISforUsers obtained via the FNIS mod.

3.) Updated to latest SKSE (although I'm pretty sure I was already at the latest version).

4.) In Wrye Bash, I made sure SKSE 1.5.11's green box in the bottom-left is checked.

5.) Ran BOSS.

6.) Set BetterVampires to bottom load order (just in case, since I was having issues with it in the past).

Wish I had a straight-up answer, but at least this should give others the confidence in knowing there's a solution, and no, I did not use any console codes on her.

Edited by davidx4

Yea, but I remember disabling all my mods in my mod list and still having the Serena issue occur, so I don't think that's it. I'd love to attempt to duplicate the issue for everyone else, but now I can't figure out how to break it, lol.

I personally think it's a missing file issue, the FNIS, or something file related.

Edited by davidx4

may not be that helpfull, but I do not have this bug while having asx, fnis, multiloversrape, pretty female idles and so on... if someone tells me where I can easily copy and paste my loadorder from (instead of typing it piece by piece) I will do... maybe it helps

Wow found the problem. Anyone having this bug just deleted Animated Prostitution and the weird T-pose completely disappear or in davidx4 case update AP. However you have to located any mt_behaviour files added by the old AP and delete it.