NPC Arrows

Kazagarumanesh

So I know there are mods for arrows having glow effects or being coloured but I recently grabbed myself some arrow mods like the light arrows and lightning and fire etc. I was wondering if there is a mod out there or one that could be made that equips NPC with the arrows that have an already active glowing effect. When I use the glow effect mod with my arrows such as Fire Arrows, the glow affect is blue and the fire cannot be seen. The main reason I have the glowing arrows mod is for an epic sight to be seen during night battles and to enjoy watching flurries of arrows being shot at dragons. If there is anyone who is with me on this idea help promote the idea!:)

~ A mod that equips bow wielding NPCs with Light Arrows, Fire Arrows, Explosive Arrows etc (a menu to select which arrows they are able to equip would be handy as well, to avoid all of them having explosive arrows, for example)

The following links are the mods I use that conflict each other how I described earlier. In an ideal mod, I'd rather just see arrows have a slight tint rather than a bulbous light. That way the arrows, by material(Steel, Ebony etc.) will be seen during battle. If you plan to tinker around with them though, give it a go and do what you like, I'm open to try new things and test a mod as well! I'm always open to testing mods!:)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5811

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11126

So if I understand your request right its:

Add the trail and color of the 'Glowing Arrows' mod to the Just add 'Arrows Of Might' mod arrows and then add them to NPCs?

I play tested with both. They seem compatible so I'll just add those modded arrows to the NPC's leveled lists.

Oh I have little experience when it comes to editing meshes/textures so the recolor is a bit out of my scope.

Edited by remnantsoldier

That would be a good start in what I'm looking for I think. I just don't want to see explosive arrows and ice barrages being flung all over. I think that may cause a lot of crashes haha:P

I don't know if the frequency of NPCs with the Arrows Of Might can be changed, just looking for something that can light up the sky when arrows are fired, but not TOO bright. Something to keep it subtle yet flashy.

On another note, I do like that the Glowing Arrows mod colour coordinates the arrows. Again - just not liking the bulbous, circular lighting they have on them.