Freelook Glitch

kungfubellydancer

My morrowind camera is acting strange. In first person, I am no longer able to look where I want. I can only stare in one direction, though I can move. In third person, the camera revolves around and zooms up to the character, but I can also walk and fight and whatnot. This started after installing a mod.

If I can add something, I'm not sure if it is related, but I also installed Darker Morrowind and Fallen Angels. I get an error message stating that one of the BC rock models (static t_bc_rock_16 or something like that) is missing a reference in Master File, or something or other, and it says something about the Fallen Angels mod. So far my tester character is only in Seyda Neen so I don't know if similar messages pop up elsewhere, or if this error is related to Darker Morrowind or Fallen Angels, and I don't know if it is causing the freelook glitch.

Anyone have any ideas?

Since I am on this thread, I might as well add one other thing. I recently merged a few of my personal plugins, head replacers for all races. Then somehow the merged mod became dependent on three strange, unknown Master files, and now under the details tab, there is no information whatsoever, no indication that there is any changes in the game. If I could type the names of these bizarre master files I would, but they consist of weird characters. I have no idea where these came from or why they chose to destroy my mod. Can someone explain to me what happened so I don't repeat this error?

Archived