Convincing MacNemera (BoS)

3rd75th

:wallbash:

OK this is my 2nd run through on NV, found other options i didnt see on first run through. Trying to change the BoS Elder to change his ways and need the pulse gun to do it.

1 - Pulse gun in vault 34... HELP!!! i finished 34 first run through on diff mission and forgot how hahaha,, getting old got CRS syndrome (Cant Remember s*** Syndrome).

2 - Archemides range finder... I finished the repairs on Helios one, now i cant use the range finder as one of the options.

3 - Vault 22 food experiments,, finished that one and the data is erased, tried going back there too, and went to see the scientist at Ft Mcarren, hes no help iether.

Bottom line i need to know how to get that damn pulse gun out of vault 34. ran through there for over an hour, always in circles ( i suck at mazes) any help would be appreciated.

:wallbash:

OK this is my 2nd run through on NV, found other options i didnt see on first run through. Trying to change the BoS Elder to change his ways and need the pulse gun to do it.

1 - Pulse gun in vault 34... HELP!!! i finished 34 first run through on diff mission and forgot how hahaha,, getting old got CRS syndrome (Cant Remember s*** Syndrome).

2 - Archemides range finder... I finished the repairs on Helios one, now i cant use the range finder as one of the options.

3 - Vault 22 food experiments,, finished that one and the data is erased, tried going back there too, and went to see the scientist at Ft Mcarren, hes no help iether.

Bottom line i need to know how to get that damn pulse gun out of vault 34. ran through there for over an hour, always in circles ( i suck at mazes) any help would be appreciated.

Here are the steps to complete that quest using the pulse gun method:

*The player can obtain the key to the box containing the pulse gun from a filing cabinet in Pearl's Barracks at Nellis Air Force Base. The key must be stolen, which results in a Karma loss. This removes the requirement of picking a very hard (100) lock.

*The player needs to go to Vault 34 and eventually open the overseer's office, and unlock the armory door. In the armory is the very hard locked box with the pulse gun.

If you can't find the gun enter "player.additem 00090a6b 1" into the console and that should add the pulse gun into your inventory.

If you need any more info on this quest here's the fallout wikia page: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Could_Make_You_Care

Already had the key and lock pick 105 (had 90 then boosted +15 go figure). my prob is finding the armory, i blow at mazes heh. but now have the rebreather so that might help dunno. wikia just told me what you did lol, but thanksfor the assist, ill go in and not worry bout drowning this time, just bring lots of radaway and rad x and fixer lol.

Already had the key and lock pick 105 (had 90 then boosted +15 go figure). my prob is finding the armory, i blow at mazes heh. but now have the rebreather so that might help dunno. wikia just told me what you did lol, but thanksfor the assist, ill go in and not worry bout drowning this time, just bring lots of radaway and rad x and fixer lol.

If you check the wikia page for vault 34 http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_34 it has maps of the areas at the bottom of the page that may be useful.