Better-looking robes for mages

Jueg

Can anyone design a better-looking robe mod for mages?

In my opinion, the default mage robes looked decent, but after playing Kingdoms of Amalur I started to think they were not as decent as I remember them being. So it just bothered me you know, and I thought maybe someone out would be willing to do it. Something like the spiritweave or any of the other Sorcery armor sets would be ideal. Here are some links:

Spiritweave Robes (full set)

House of Ballads Robes

Pensive Robes

Vreakor's Robes

Enke's Guidance

Arcanist Robes

Robe of Seasons

Harbinger's Vestments (@ME2 fans: No, not that Harbinger)

Lachlan's Robes

Tuatha Robes

Robes of Sorrow

Aryllia's Robes

Robes of the Dark Empyrean

Robe of the Divine Grasp

Frostweave Robes

Pestilent Pall

Children of Erathell Robes

The Valley Robes

NOTE: If possible, they should be completely compatible with all DLC of Origins and, needless to say, Origins, itself.

NOTE: I am aware that some look identical, simple color glitches really. Don't *censored*!

People are making lots of robes for mages but they are mostly half nude or "sexy". As i mentioned in my Sacred Ashes mod request people do have knowledge to make things, good things. If they listen to some good ideas (instead of being pervs :P) this game would be lot better. There are few people that are making good things but they are often alone and not doing anything in a hurry coz its all up to them, there is no sharing of work or team work...

I would also like to see better looking mage robes, but not really what you showed there i like lore friendly game.

3d modeling is difficult and not many people know how to do it so same as with Sten armor from SA trailer i wouldn't hold my breath that someone will make this any time soon...