Who Dares Wins Entire Brotherhood

kuni6669x

Supposedly the entire brotherhood are behind the operation but only like 10 bother showing up in the final fight, could someone make a mod that increases the number by like 3, 5 or 10 times?

Likely not a good idea. It will cause serious and I do mean serious screen lag and such. Especially if gun fight / fire and such is added.

Likely not a good idea. It will cause serious and I do mean serious screen lag and such.ÃÂ Especially if gun fight / fire and such is added.

I don't think it would be too bad, they only show up behind the shield wall and once they kill the few enclave that always decimate them they'll just sit there til you destroy the carrier

Edited by kuni6669x

Likely not a good idea. It will cause serious and I do mean serious screen lag and such.ÃÂ Especially if gun fight / fire and such is added.

I don't think it would be too bad, they only show up behind the shield wall and once they kill the few enclave that always decimate them they'll just sit there til you destroy the carrier

Rule # 1 -

Behind or in front of shield, and it has video activity going on, IE: SHOOTING and Movement each actions has a reaction to the video out put demands. The more only compounds the reaction - SLOWING DOWN VIDEO.