Recuring CTD during save after certain period of time.

Anach

I have this recurring issue where I reach a certain point in the game, and suddenly I'll get a CTD during save. It has happened 3 times to me during the course of my game. If I relaunch and try to save, it will still crash. Now the really odd part. Even if I go back a few saves to an earlier point where it was working fine, it will still crash during save. No new mods were installed on any of these occasions.

The first time this happened I was in a dungeon; I managed to get passed the Save CTD by going back a couple saves, waiting a couple in-game days (With autosave disabled), and changing cells. The second time it happened was after a few more levels, and again I was able to bypass the CTD by going back a couple saves, waiting a couple game days, and changing cells. However this time it's once again happened, and I can't seem to bypass it. I've been going through my mods trying to find the source of the issue without much luck, as I can't reproduce it manually and have to wait for it to randomly occur.

Any suggestions or theories?