We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

New Tree LOD flickering, but not the usual Flicker LODs Have

Deleted49413338User

I posted b4 but will add a video (which is poor quality and recorded from the microsoft gamebar.) Hopefully people can see the issue. https://youtu.be/TVaWlVRXrDY

Its not really a flicker like you see on a lot of buildings where there is one texture placed over another , Like a sign on a wall for example.

Its like if you look directly at the tree LODS they get brighter and on a certain angle the get a wave type shadow pattern that moves only when you move camera.

I made these LODs to better match the Pine shape I am using and they match well, just this weird lighting is bad.

Would it be do do with Shadow settings or more to do with the Nif properties, like specular strength?

I already tried This

"Hi, i was having the same issue but i just figured out how to fix it.... Go to the nvidia control panel, then select (manage 3d settings). Next go to the program settings tab and select fallout 4 in ( select a program to customize). Then turn on antialiasing -fxaa. Next put antialiasing-mode to (enhance the applications settings). Then put antialiasing settings to (4x). Antialiasing in the fallout 4 options when launching the game is set to TAA (Best Quality)..... I've tried many different settings, this is the only one that worked"

But I don't think that "Flicker" type issue is what I'm getting.